Shelford Constructions - Build with Confidence
At Shelford Constructions we fundamentally believe that our vision to become Western Australia’s premier construction company depends upon the quality of our people, which is why we have made a major commitment to providing all employees with professional development and training in current and innovative design and construction methods.
This commitment also extends to Shelford Constructions’ trade base by maintaining a regular intake of apprentices as well as providing our industry qualified tradespeople with many and varied career advancement opportunities and targeted on and off the job training.
Shelford Constructions employs 60 full time employees across a wide range of key capabilities, including accredited:
- Construction Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Project Managers
- Contracts Administrators
- Civil Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors/Estimators
- Architects and Draftspersons
- Schedulers and Safety Personnel
- Site Supervisors
- Tilt-Panel Specialists
- Site Personnel, including experienced carpenters, concreters, steel fixers, form workers and scaffolders
Current vacancies are listed below:
SEEKING A SENIOR INTERIOR AND ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
- Play a leading role in developing our product range, including luxury homes
- Work with our 'high end' clients during all phases of design and construction
- Provide mentoring to our Interior Design and Pre-Start Consultancy Teams
Shelford Quality Homes is seeking a highly experienced and self-directed Senior Interior and Architectural Designer to join our Residential Construction Division.
As a key member of our Residential Construction Division you will:
- Manage the design, construction and delivery of projects (including high spec luxury homes and display homes), applying sophisticated interior and exterior architectural design and planning principles
- Create design ideas, investigating alternative means of meeting project briefs
- Identify and apply trends, evolution and best practices in residential construction design and interior design to deliver innovative and desirable outcomes
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with clients to facilitate a smooth design and construction process
- Deliver high quality outcomes which meet or exceed expectations
Ideally, as the successful candidate you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design
- 5+ years senior experience with 'high end' residential interior design
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of interior architectural design and planning principles, building and planning codes, and construction costs and methods
- Highly developed capacity to work with and guide clients through the design and construction process
- Contract preparation and negotiation skills
- A very disciplined approach to managing and controlling project documentation
- The ability to develop very detailed design concepts
- Demonstrated creative flare!
In return, we can offer you:
- A wide variety of project types
- And excellent remuneration package commensurate with your experience
- Solid management structure and support
- An excellent working environment
If you think you have the drive and commitment to capitalise on this exciting opportunity, please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay!
Please note that all applications will be held in the strictest confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we thank you for your interest however please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.